Frag grenade glitch

There  is a very annoying glitch in this game where if you down an enemy holding frag grenades they somehow detonate and kill you.

Just another reason I have November 8th circled........

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Umm that's part of the game dude lol.

...that's a part of the game. You can detonate your frag grenade if you have it equipped when you get downed, bayonetted and (I think) lancered. It comes up as a tip in one of the loading screens.

It's not a glitch.  Push RT while downed and holding any type of grenade an it detonates.  I see you've played Gears 2.  It's been in that, there was even an achievements for it.

It's ok.  Just kinda annoying in CTL when the leader is just holding nades so you can't pick them up when downed.  You can try and bait it out but there isn't always time to be pissing about.

Don't know if it's annoying in execution.  I've not played that much.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

It's not a glitch.  Push RT while downed and holding any type of grenade an it detonates.  I see you've played Gears 2.  It's been in that, there was even an achievements for it.

It's ok.  Just kinda annoying in CTL when the leader is just holding nades so you can't pick them up when downed.  You can try and bait it out but there isn't always time to be pissing about.

Don't know if it's annoying in execution.  I've not played that much.

[/quote]Spoken like a true man.

lol....I take it that you didn't get the achievement in Gears 2 for doing that.

lolololol It's not a glitch brah.

You have the option to do that. Same with being chainsawed while holding a frag. Circle some more now.

smh

Can be done while downed,chainsawed,AND retro stabbed

[quote user="Buccahneer"]

smh

[/quote]

Hmm. Ok.