Fracking voice ban!!!!!!!

So I was in a private adult chat party....and finishing up a game in regicide when the dang voice ban showed up....!!!!! How is  this possible when it was me and 3 other adults saying equal crazy things and I get voice banned? I understand why I was banned the first time I told off children playing an adult game with mics on that were screaming and being totally disrespectful? I was banned for that I know but to be banned for a another week come on keep this up....with no explanation and I'm giving up this "BS" I paid for an adult game!!!!  I will also be on this every week...posting complaints if this isn't fixed or given an answer....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This a Xbox forum, you won't get an answer here. Just have to face kids are on games no matter the title. Though majority are on Call of Duty. They have the nerve to swear and shout racist slurs.

How amazingly immature. Exactly how adult was this chat, 5?

Have you disabled the 'voice collection' (or similar) option in your settings?

If it is not disabled then this may be the reason. Possibly a checking program listening in.

I don't know that this is the case but you could try it anyhow.

Then there is always the 'mute' option for those you don't want to hear.

There'snot a lot you can do about someone putting in a complaint about you though. Some people are just looking to be offended. Yet, some of them just love to troll others.

I rarely ever use the headset nowadays.

lobby time while the map is loading is also "Mute Idiot" time.

So are you sure you were in a private chat?   Just to reiterate what others have said.  Kids will be on every game now.  Just mute and move on.  No need to talk to them AT ALL if you're truly an adult.

I'm a chronic muter of inconsiderate people.

Loud music - MUTE. Inane chatter aimed at annoying - MUTE. Cussing tirade - MUTE. Pesky voice with goofy questions - MUTE. Racial slurs - MUTE. Hate speech - MUTE. Yeah....

Like Zombie said, while in the lobby it's the right time to go through the server list.

[quote user="ZombieP1ow"]

lobby time while the map is loading is also "Mute Idiot" time.

[/quote]whatt?!.....since when do any idiots play thiis game...I'm offended, Halo players are finest in humanity's ''gamer stock"

5 stars sir, you won the internet!

I won't mute GOOD loud music......like someone blasting Nightranger....a little ''sister christian" inspires me to get a mullet haircut, a muscle shirt & acid wash jeans....then hit the pawhshops so I can buy an '85 Camero with rust spots and bondo and a krako tape player....yeah man "Motorin'....whats your price for flight?..."....good times to be had

I just might still have an old pair of parachute pants in a box in my basement. Don't make me go dig them out. My old BDU's (to those who have never been in the military, that's battle dress uniform) still fit so I might still be able to fit into them as well. Don't worry, if I do dig them out, I'll post pictures. Anyone still have wayfarer glasses? I actually had a pair with red frames at one point! HA!