FPS or RPG

I know this game is a FPS but the game videos I've seen, make it look like it's a little RPGish...sort of like FO: NV, which I hated.  So which is it...or is it a combination of both? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Rage is a FPS. It has sprinkles of other elements, but id is a FPS CREATOR. They said this in MULTI previews. FPS.

FPS with looting. Bam!

FPS first with RPG "elements" I'm hoping for a few more guns than what i've been seeing.

[quote user="H2O Acidic"]

I'd say Action Adventure/RPG/FPS/Racing

[/quote]What...no puzzles?  LOL!  Lucky you to get it early.

I'd say Action Adventure/RPG/FPS/Racing

The best way i've seen these new breed of games explained is "RPG with a FPS interface"

I'm seeing, what's new to me, description in games...Action/RPG.  I saw it with Dead Island.  Even Borderlands has been called that.  So, if Rage is an "action/FPS/RPG" and it as good and fun as those games, I'll be really happy.

Its a FPS all the way.

The first time I heard about it was when i saw a video of some gameplay. It reminded me of Borderlands too. I've already paid for it so I'll be getting it day one.

You're a VN vet? It's good to see somebody older than me that enjoys gaming. I'm 43, so I'm usually the old guy in any gaming group unless I'm playing with Geezer Gamers. My oldest son is a field medic with the Marines right now.

Yeah, I saw the vehicle thing and that reminded me a little of Borderlands, which I love.  And if Rage is anything like BL, I'll get it on day one...or at least that week.  And in it, you do talk to people, which is cool but I was so bored with FO, I took it back.  Thanks for the reply.  I was a little worried, since this forum is not exactly "jumping".