FPS MMO

The FPS genre is hot. This is the genre to look into these day. As FPS focus heavily on multiplayer, the more that comes with it. What if FPS could have an MMO, preferably for the PC. I just wonder what they could do to make it epic. Tell me what you would like for a FPS MMO below.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wasnt there a rumour that Bungie was creating an FPS MMO game. think i heared it awhile ago on IGN or something

[quote user="Ix IVIstarR xI"]

Wasnt there a rumour that Bungie was creating an FPS MMO game. think i heared it awhile ago on IGN or something

[/quote]Sounds possible.

Bungies MMO game was a joke they did.

No it wasnt. If you read the later articles, they were trying to cover up the leak. Blizzard has lisencing rights to Halo and the new MMOFPS code name is Project Titan under Blizzard/Activision.

Activision Blizzard does not have rights to Halo it is Microsoft who has Halo.

Read what you said and think about it. Blizzard has no licensing rights to Halo.

You mean MAG?

Ill be back to necro this thread to laugh in yalls face. Yes MS owns Halo, yes they can sell licenses at will. I promise Blizzard has a hand in it. It's under strict lock and key but guess what, I happen to be someone who knows about it. Bungie started the project in 2006-07 under codename Tiger. But hey discard this info, I dont care. It's kind of like when everyone was up and arms about Mass Effect having a release date of November and I told them wait till March..well guess what was announced at E3....

Sony had a MMOFPS called Planetside. It's free to play now, but no one on the servers. I liked it, but the world was too vast for the number of players and fights were scattered. They put in an option "Go to Fight" and it warps you to a current zone under attack, but even that didn't work.

en.wikipedia.org/.../PlanetSide

Pops up, throws a stun

How would a shooter MMO work?