Four Leaf Challenge - Another Glitch

So I have seen the glitch on the second hole of the four leaf challenge where Kiara pans back after landing in the water and continues to hit out of bound until she gives up.

This morning, I encountered another glitch... THREE times! I birdied all four holes and one putted every time. I never went off the green. Literally drove the ball, greened within a few feet of the holes each time and one putted in. Kiara two putted on two of the holes and one putted on the other 2 holes. However, the silver and gold medals will not unlock...

WTF? Seriously making me angry...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Is this the one where you have to putt for a GREATER total distance than the CPU player?

I can't beat this because every time I get to the pond hole she hits the first ball in the water and then hits it in from like 150 yards out on her next hit which totally screws me because she gets zero putt attempts that hole.

Maybe the update will correct his?????

Someone will have to check if this is fixed from the update. I know the Leaderboards are still messed up. I guess those aren't the bugs they are fixing.

I had the same one, GreenDisease. I didn't know it was common. I thought it was interesting though. :)

Is anyone else having trouble accessing some of their clubs? I have clubs that show up on one person's inventory and not on the others. I also can't see two of my caddie perks that are currently equipped at all which is preventing me from changing them. Not game breaking but it is getting annoying having to do a workaround just to see my own clubs.

Looks like the four leaf challenge is fixed to me. Played through it 5 times and didn't get the bug again.

I doubt the devs have the power to change the leaderboards, I'd guess only Microsoft can delete the glitched/broken ones as the records are stored on xbox live and not in the game, but the bug I found that let you get those scores is fixed.

Never had any problems accessing clubs, although sometimes when you enter the inventory you have to scroll up to show all your gear as it doesn't keep your sorting when you restart the game.

SHAFTshifter, I've found that as I go through my inventory, all the items aren't there, so I switch views to my locker, then switch back again and everything's normal again. Weird. This is with ALL of my inventory items, clubs, balls, boosters, etc.

Yeah it seems to be better than it was. I've been switching back and forth and they do keep coming back and leaving. At least I can see all of them now.

For anyone still having trouble with this challenge this is how I fixed the problem.  I zero putted every hole by chipping while on the green.  I know it's cheesy but it works.