Founder website

Anyone able to login? I got the elite deal to work but I can't get onto the founder site.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Anyone?

nope.

i bought the Hardened so i think it says i have to wait until the 13th to enter the code on the website.

Message from Activision if you call them says they will have thier servers back up and running in a few days.

Thank you for contacting Activision Customer Support. With your purchase of Hardened edition you will get founder status regardless of when you activate your Premium Elite Token. If you activate your Premium Elite Token before November 13th, it will attach to your gamertag automatically and you will get the founder status, even with the site being down right now. If you have any other issues, feel free to contact us again.

Just got this email from activision

[quote user="panikAtack"]

nope.

i bought the Hardened so i think it says i have to wait until the 13th to enter the code on the website.

[/quote]

If you enter the Elite code BEFORE the 13th, you do not need to enter the founder code. Anyone who gets Elite before that date gets founder status.

they have just put on twitter that they are extending the premium membership for 30 days as compensation. And they are sorting out additional servers.

[quote user="mataus30"]

they have just put on twitter that they are extending the premium membership for 30 days as compensation. And they are sorting out additional servers.

[/quote]

Lol. I just made a thread about that :)

I was led to believe that if you purchased elite (ie NOT from the hardened edition) that you would still get founder status - is this so?...........and if so, where will i get a code to enter?