founder status??

anyone have their founder status?? i bought my premium 1 year this morning and the elite is actually working for me..but i see nothing about the founder status on the mw3 multiplayer or my emblem and weapon camo....anyone have it yet? or is it  not avalible yet?>?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

To my knowledge no one has founder status yet

Founder status takes 48+ hours to recognize.

got my elite premium Tuesday at midnight and still see no founder status as of Friday 6am.

This is the offical word from Activision...it was posted on the tech service fourm here.......

Update: It appears that Activision is extending existing memberships for 30 days due to the current issues, and sign up for 'Founder Status' is being extended until the end of the month:

"And for our premium members who are Founders, know that granting your status and delivering your in-game benefits in MW3 is a priority. Also, to ensure that every premium member receives their full money’s worth, we are immediately and automatically extending your membership to Call of Duty Elite by 30 days at no additional cost. If you’re still considering becoming a premium member, we’re going to extend Founder eligibility until the end of the month, and you will also receive the additional 30 days of access."

Source: www.callofduty.com/.../status

Well the elite is up now, well, most of it anyways.  I have a green and red skull on the elite summary page.