Found my first booster

Nothing news breaking of course. On Downhill & TDM - my son and I killed the enemy many many times. The question I have is - how do they do it on TDM? I understand they can just Join session in Progress - but they must have to do this many times for it to actually work. Obviously it can put you on the same team - so I imagine the leave and rejoin must be quite a few times in order for you to fall onto the opposing team.

In any regards it was fun ruining their fun - reported them both and moved on.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

actually triacrch system is a bunch of bull carp ( lazy programers ) if your in a party it wont split you up but if you join your friend without making a party it will split you up

i joined my brother in laws game in progress and for the next 15 games we were both on different  teams

hope you reported them? I also ran into a few on drone yesterday.reported both in game and to xbl,then uploaded the video to codtv.then msged these punks and told em what i did.his buddy was 0-45 or something like that.

From what I've seen in past, they play normally when they're on the same team, then boost when they're not

[quote user="BloodiestToad"]

hope you reported them? I also ran into a few on drone yesterday.reported both in game and to xbl,then uploaded the video to codtv.then msged these punks and told em what i did.his buddy was 0-45 or something like that.

[/quote]

Yes on the reported. What exactly does CODTV do?

I like sending smart *** remarks to people with offending emblems.  I had a good one yesterday!  Someone had a cheerleader bent over.  So I wrote to him "So your mom  wears that outfit for you too?"  I hope it puts great images in their heads.  Anyways It's been happening a lot more when I play.  I can give a rats behind about my spm, k/d and whatever else.  I just want wins.  

[quote user="Degenerate Chef"]

I like sending smart *** remarks to people with offending emblems.  I had a good one yesterday!  Someone had a cheerleader bent over.  So I wrote to him "So your mom  wears that outfit for you too?"  I hope it puts great images in their heads.  Anyways It's been happening a lot more when I play.  I can give a rats behind about my spm, k/d and whatever else.  I just want wins.  

[/quote]

I was very tempted to message someone whose emblem was "Skrew Campers".  Obviously the C and K sound alike when you cannot spell :)

Many bad emblems in the UK,Almost every game.Either just blatent swearing or dicks with population paste coming out.

OUR lovely COD community.