Forza Rewards Paid DLC Owned

My Paid DLC Owned in Forza Rewards has shown 2/5 since redeeming the Limited Edition and VIP codes.  However, I have since paid for, downloaded, and installed the LaFerrari, January IGN, Smoking Tire, Road America Booster and March Alpinestars DLC packs.  But, my Paid DLC Owned still says 2/5.  I am getting frustrated with this.  Four e-mails to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** have gone unanswered, even thought the January 17, 2014 Week-In-Review claimed Turn10 would address the Paid DLC Owned issue.

Anyone else have this problem?

Thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's taken over a month for some rewards items to pop for me too. ...and many others.

Just give it time. They will be there eventually.

I'm annoyed by this too.  I have all the forza 5 tier BUT this! I've been stuck with 2/5 forever!  I purchased the cars with credits, not purchased coins.  Is that how it works? In the beggining I bought some cars with purchased coins.   anyhow, sharing my frustration.

@Rowbeartoe1 - The Forza Rewards points for Paid DLC are for purchasing DLC from the game store (VIP, car packs, season pass). It doesn't matter if you buy the cars in the game with credits or tokens. In fact, you don't even has to buy a single car in the game from those packs to unlock these achievements - you just have to purchase the DLC (with real money in the game store).

Thanks.  I've bought every pack available.  I own the limited edition f5 and have purchased everything available. 2/5 since December I believe... Very frustrating.  :(

Doesn't make sense. It's been at 2/5 for roughly 3 months. I've sense purchased at least two packs and own all the packs.  I chose note to buy a season pass, I instead just pay $10 each month for the new packs..  Frustrating to have 2790 for forza 5.  I have maxed out forza 3, forza 4, forza horizon, am working on 2 and waiting for 5 to give the dlc tier to me. :/

You can always send an e-mail to the developers via *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. You'll get an automated reply and might never get a response - but it's probably your last, best option for getting this resolved. Good luck!

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

Im having this same problem. I downloaded the car pass and i have no cars

smh

Still nothing. The auto reply said they unlikely to respond to personal emails. :(

I now have 3/5.  About a week ago I used coins to buy cheap cars from the two most recent car packs... I'll keep everyone posted.