Forza Rewards not appearing in spite of redeeming (Forza Motorsport 4 and Forza Horizon on Xbox 360)

Hello!

I contact this forum for I was directed here by the Xbox Support Chat personnel.

I have played Forza Motorsport 4 and Forza Horizon on Xbox 360 and registered for Forza Rewards program. At first, it worked just like it should: I play the games and sign in on the site, and for that I receive in-game credits. However, some months ago it stopped working. I contacted *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to have the issue solved, but I haven't got a reply nor any credits after that. At one point, even their contact email was misspelled on the page. Now, I would like to contact the Rewards Squad in order to get this issue fixed. I would like to be able to gain credits in the games again, and - if possible - get the credits I didn't receive despite clicking on "Redeem" on the Forza Rewards page.

Could somebody please have a look at this issue? My gamertag is X HGDC84 X.

Thank you already for your help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

One little note for the previous one: I noticed the misspelled email address and did send email also to the correct address, so it's not just about a misspelled email address that explains the missing reply.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.