Forza Motorsport 4 Saved Game Gone (Cloud Save)

I was referred to this forum via phone support stating cloud storage had issues. My Xbox passed tests all seems okay and every other data is fine. Basically, not to ramble much more, I checked the storage and confirmed all was present and accounted for. Loaded the disc, and it started as if a new game. No option for load or indications of doing so. After intro and selection of your first car I went back to storage to see what is wrong. Now my "saved data" date is changed to today's date. All other data is still original date from last play. Get back in game my cars are gone my progress is gone my purchased tokens are gone. Basically everything I did is gone minus decals tune ups and system settings that are still showing old date. SO, yea tech support stated get on this forum have team 10 pro bada-- rescue you cuz it a Cloud issue we messed up on and they can help you get it back. LOL 

I feel this is pointless. Seems to me the old data was replaced when starting the game. It chose to disavow my original save. For who knows what reasons and well all that is gone. 

PS. I transferred save data from old xbox to new via Cloud and all other games are fine.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 114 Applies to:

Forza 3 does not support cloud and when I uploaded my save it deleted it and I was unable to recover and had to start over from the beginning. Looks like forza 4 does the same thing. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do other then restart as far as I know. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yea the tech support guy said that they save all my cars in a server so I won't lose any of it lol. I sadly have to agree with you. Seems that I have to most definitely start anew. Still, would be stellar if I could at least recover the Tokens I purchased. Oh well. Thanks for the reply.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there!  Would you be willing to try something with me?  If you access your Cloud files through the Memory setting in the Settings hub, do you see your Forza file up in the Cloud?  If so, please try transferring it to a USB drive and loading it up that way.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey,

Yes, of course, I am willing to try anything. Thank you as well for your time and reply. However, I sadly haven't anything in my cloud storage. I just checked again to be sure but to no avail. :(

Sorry this didn't help.