Forza Motorsport 4 flag?

hello my gamertag is MKN WeeD101 im a big forza fan and i cant connect to my online features..storefront,club..ect...i called microsoft and i was refered here for help... i sold a  car for 20.000.000Cr...i sold it that much because i had gottin my first 100,000 drift points on forza 4...it had some meaning to me so i wasnt giving it up cheap...plz help and thanks for the taking time to read this..

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I'm having the same problem...my gamertag is GXG Dreamz and I've been banned from the Auction House, Storefront and other online features.  I sold a 2010 Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart in the Auction House last night (10/11/11) for 50,000,000Cr...I needed $ and I posted just to see if it would sell.  I called Microsoft and they advised for me to post here in the forum just like MKN.  I would appreciate any help to clear this up.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Again this is something you'll need to take up with Turn 10. It's probably just making sure there was nothing untoward about the sale considering the massive price and it being only a few days since release. Someone having 50,000,000Cr to blow on a car a day after release is always going to raise eyebrows.

Sorry this didn't help.

turn 10 wont see this. I was banned too, i only backed up my save game, put it on the computer and then put it back on my xbox, and poof im banned. If you post on the forums on forza.com the moderators will tell you to email turn 10 because the moderators have no authority. Even if you email them they won't read it

Call Microsoft, Get referred to xbox live forums, get referred  to forza forums, get referred to email turn 10, and they don't answer emails. Fantastic job turn 10.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Luxautica VIP"]

i only backed up my save game, put it on the computer and then put it back on my xbox, and poof im banned.

[/quote]

This is a bannable offence both from games and XBL itself.

Sorry this didn't help.