FORZA MOTORSPORT 3 UNDER REVIEW CAR DESIGN SAME ON MULTIPLE CARS BUT ONLY 1 UNDER REVIEW ?

WILL I BE BANNED FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS? I DID NOT THINK THIS WOULD BE POSSIBLE. IT IS JUST AN ANIME CHARACTER WITH A SWIMMING SUIT ON. NOT NAKED OR NUDE JUST IN A SWIMMING SUIT. BUT OUT OF ALL I HAVE IN MY STOREFRONT THIS 911 TURBO PORSCHE IS THE ONLY ONE UNDER REVIEW. THAT IS WHY I AM CONFUSED. THE 911 TURBO PORSCHE I JUST PUT ON TODAY AND IT IS UNDER REVIEW AND ALL MY OTHER ONES ARE FINE AND THEY HAVE BEEN THERE FOR A WHILE. BUT THE ONLY DIFFERENT`S IS THE CAR. ALL THE OTHER ONES HAVE THE SAME DESIGN. THAT IS WHY I AM CONFUSED. IF I NEED TO DELETE ALL OF THEM THEN I WILL. ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO WAS JOIN IN ON HOW YOU MAKE MONEY ON THIS GAME TO UPGRADE AND OWN A-LOT OF CARS AND MAKE THEM ALL AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. NOT TO BRAKE ANY RULES OR BE BANNED. I HAVE BEEN BUYING AND SELLING CARS ALSO TO MAKE MONEY AND I HAVE BEEN DOING WELL SO FAR. HOPE I DID NOT OFFEND ANYBODY FROM THIS NOT MY INTENTIONS AT ALL ME AND MY KIDS THOUGHT IT LOOKED COOL.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: