Forza Motorsport 3 game crashing

When i am playing on my forza motorsport 3 the game crashes when i try and go on a race online or offline. Initially i thought it was the disc so i got another and tryed that , once again it didnt work, i then installed the normal forza motorsport 3 on to my harddrive and it still crashed whilst loading the tracks so i then installed the forzamotorsport 3 ultimate collection to my harddrive, this still didnt work and i dont know what to do i have only just started playing this game again and i would enjoy being able to play it and not having to restart my xbox , it does not pop up saying disc is unreadable it only stops loading and the music stops and i can no longer do anything on my xbox E.G: open guide button or talk to my freinds. i have an xbox live account and it wont let me play online or offline on any track HELP!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Try clearing your cache and re downloading/installing the game update.

Go to memory> highlight the HDD> press Y> when prompted to perform maintenance select yes.
This will clear all your title updates so you will need to re download them the first time you play. But only once per title unless new updates are released in the future.

Also go into your consoles memory under games and check for any corrupt profiles (they will be highlighted with an exclamation mark). If there are any corrupt files they will need to be deleted.

Any change.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

this has made no change as all my other games are redownloading the updates but my forza will not download the update but i have checked my xbox and i cannot find a title update to delete and i cannot find this file. i am wondering if this is my xbox and will microsoft cover this ?

Sorry this didn't help.

Does a friend have a copy of this game that you can try on your console?

Sorry this didn't help.