FORZA FAITHFULS

Still awesome.  Yeah, no game is perfect, but this one is close.  If you don't think so, keep practicing.  Horizon was fun, except for driving exotic cars in the dirt, but hey, it was challenging.

So, when is FM5 (world tour) going to come out. You know, with more tracks, and a potential free roam in a few cities.  AND this time, keep the "TUNING" part of Forza in the game.  This is the only reason I don't play Horizon.  Nothing is as fun as making adjustments to the suspension and gears to get the edge.  But it's all fun.

Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I mean like free roam on the Autobahn in Germany, Roads of China, New York, I-10 from texas to florida, etc. (sorry if this will cause someone to travel and drive all over germany or china.  I'll drive. :D

thanks.

I like free roam and would like to see it on a scale roughly the size of Test Drive Unlimited 1 and 2.  I have yet to play Horizon, but do plan on getting it once Forza 4 is completed.

They did a good job on Forza Horizon.  I just wish they would have kept the tuning adjustments or added them, as it would have increased my playing time.  Horizon IS fun, though.  I just suck driving on dirt.

Meh - tuning isn't everything.

[quote user="crunchy1X"]

Meh - tuning isn't everything.

[/quote] You're right , it isn't everything , but it IS a fun portion of the Forza experience . It's a blast to try your own tunes out against other drivers .

sounds dumb but my friend and I love tuning for soccer =D

I always come back to Forza.... it has more replay value than any other game I own.  Besides, I love cars. Being able to tune my various rides is what keeps me coming back and the only reason I did not pick up Horizon.  Street tunes, drag tunes, track tunes.... I love the variety.  

Forza Horizon was a spin off and not a true follow up, it reminded me of need for speed or midnight club.  Forza 4 is still my favorite.  As far as tuning, I'm pretty sure its one of the single most important features in the game, especially for drag racers like me.  Some people are all about tuning, other aren't, but it doesn't matter, to each his own.  I really wish the design shop was a bit better and there were more manufacturer decals, etc....  But I've seen some really amazing designs come out of the current game, I just don't have the time.

They used to have a lot more manufacturer decals available to use in previous versions of the game.  Not sure why Forza 4 was so scant in this dept..... then agian T-10 does a lot of things I fail to understand.

I noticed that, Strunky. I was a little disappointed, because now I have to make my own or see how obtaining some goes.

And I don't have the talent to make ones I'd be happy using...