Forza Club Question

Hi Folks.

For you folks that are lucky enough to be getting this today, quick question if anybody knows yet, in the Forza Club does it have a limit to the amount of members you can have?

Hope you folks are enjoying it :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The only limit I've heard is you can only belong to one car club.

Let's hope you can belong to more then 1. Maybe 2 lol. I have two groups I would like to be in.

Let's hope it works the same as it did in Forza 1. I never understood why there was no car club support for FM2 and FM3.

The member limit is 100.  

Nope - unless they patch it you can only belong to one.

[quote user="West Point 84"]

Nope - unless they patch it you can only belong to one.

[/quote]I thought he was asking about car club member limit, at least that's how I read it?

My bad - I was referring to fyerball's post.  I should have quoted him.

I think thats a bit off. You can have 100 in the club but can only be in 1 club. I would rater be able to be in 2 with a member limit of 50. Anyway I will take what I can get :D

Atleast it's free to make a club this time around.  I think it cost 50k in Forza 1.  It puts your club abreviation in front of your gamertag now (in game) and that's a nice touch.  There could still br improvements but it's headed in the right direction.  I also wish you could have more members and be in more than one club but we don't get any of that in this version of the game.

[quote user="evilron"]

I also wish you could have more members and be in more than one club but we don't get any of that in this version of the game.

[/quote]

Call me a cynic, but why do I see them selling something like that as a part of some sort of "VIP" package a few months from now?