Forza 6 content filters a little too strict

Hello I have been playing Forza 6 for quite some time now, and enjoying it very much, I do however have one problem with it.  I like creating vinyl groups and car designs, and sharing them with the Forza community, which is a great feature I must say.  The problem I am having is the content filter which monitors the names and the descriptions of the vinyl groups you share with the community is a little too strict.  Specifically I have created various Achievement Hunter logo's and other Achievement Hunter related Vinyl groups in Forza 6 which I share with the community.  Unfortunately when I try to put the phrase "Achievement Hunter" in the description or Title of the Vinyl group it gets blocked by the content filter because the word hunter is for some reason considered offensive.  I was wondering if there is some way that someone at Microsoft could white list the term "Achievement Hunter" so I can continue to make AH related Vinyls in Forza 6 with correct names and descriptions.  Thanks in advance, I look forward to hearing from you on this issue.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

This is something you would need to bring up with Turn 10,not Microsoft.

Try posting on their forums here forums.forzamotorsport.net

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Actually Forza uses the Xbox Live content filter system which Turn 10 has no control over, only MS does.

Sorry this didn't help.

Actually it doesn't,Turn 10 put the filters in place,not Microsoft.

Sorry this didn't help.