Forza 5 ?

Will there be a Forza 5 ? If so , when can we expect it ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Bank on it.  If they hold true to form of their prior release dates, it should be out sometime later this year.

I would think it will be a release title on the next gen console.

I hope so, but they haven't even announced the next generation xbox yet. Don't think they could improve much on 4 on the 360

[quote user="Trippul G"]Bank on it.  If they hold true to form of their prior release dates, it should be out sometime later this year.[/quote]

+1 Agreed! ...and "later this year" just happens to be the same time that a new console release is expected (read: rumored). 

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]I would think it will be a release title on the next gen console.[/quote]

+1

Just fixing the laggy servers would be a big improvement over 4

Next Gen console for sure

It is almost 99.9% guaranteed to launch with the next xbox. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-04-11-forza-and-ryse-to-be-next-xbox-launch-titles

Current wishlist for Forza 5

1. I would love to see the weather effects from PGR4, F1 2011, or Dirt 3 in Forza 5. This MUST be in the game especially since its on the next console. Doesn't have to be on all tracks but it needs to be in the game.

2. Day / night would be nice on some of the tracks but it doesnt have to be on all tracks. But it needs to be in Forza 5.

3. Allow us to load our setups online like we did in F2. We should be able to grab our car THEN pick the tuning setup. Not tuning setup then dig through the list of cars to find the car we want. Thats backward and very clunky.

4. Fully adjustable seat position similar to Test Drive Unlimited.

5. Take the vinyl top of the 69 Camaro!! Or give us the option to take it off the car.

^

1) I want to be able to move around the game without CONSTANT, EXTREMELY LONG loading periods.

2) I want to be able to back up or otherwise protect my data from those very same loading periods.

3) I would like all the cars missing from previous games to come back. For example, I can somewhat understand missing the 575M Maranello (racing version) since the street version is there, but what happened to the 911 GT1 Strassenversion?

Also, the missing tracks need to return.

I would also like to see co-operative painting. Two people, one lobby, one car, WITHOUT any annoying lag. It can be done, so I'd like to see it happen.

Has anyone heard if the current wheels will still work on the new Xbox?

Haven't heard anything yet about the wheels. But, if the rumors about the XBOX controllers using a different wireless technology are true, I suspect 360 wheels are not going to work with the new XBOX.