Forza 5 update adds Long Beach Circuit

Microsoft has announced that Forza Motorsport 5 will be updated tomorrow with the Long Beach circuit.

The content will arrive for free and is "fully integrated into every mode of the game." In addition, the download contains new events in Career mode, new Rivals and multiplayer lobbies.

In addition to the above, the Long Beach Booster Pack will also be released, containing five cars: the 1977 Ford Coyote Gilmore77, the 1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stradale, the 1956 Jaguar D-Type, the 1998 Mercedes-Benz AMG Mercedes CLK GTR, and the 1971 Ferrari #2 Ferrari Automobili 312 P. This content is free to Car Pass Owners.

http://www.shopto.net/news/45815/Forza-5-update-adds-Long-Beach-Circuit

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm going to the real race this weekend...looks like fun.  Wish they had this track in FM4.

Maybe this release is enough motivation for you to get Xbox One, FM5 and a Thrustmaster TX? ;)

Why can't ever give these cars to the "VIP" members also?? Just curious what was so special about this Limited Edition VIP version of the game beside 1250 credits and a "VIP" room to race rivals in...wooo...(glad I got mine on launch day for the same price as the regular edition.)

Because if they gave cars to the VIP members we'd have 10 pages of complaints from non-VIP members instead of just this one complaint from you. ;)

I consider VIP as a "donation to the developers" because you like the franchise and want to support them with a little extra cash. The benefits are hardly worth the money IMO. Anyone who's just a casual racer or not really invested in the Forza franchise is probably wasting their cash buying the VIP membership.

With that being said - CarPass members sure are getting a hell of a deal in FM5. So far I've gotten an additional 10 free cars (Road America pack, Long Beach pack) on top of the 6 monthly car packs I originally bought the pass for.

Crunchy said:  "Maybe this release is enough motivation for you to get Xbox One, FM5 and a Thrustmaster TX? ;)"

Sorry man, but 1000 bucks for that is still FAR from worth it to me.  Even if I did have the money to spend.

btw...how the heck are we supposed to properly quote other posts now?  These forums keep getting less and less usable with every "upgrade" they do. >.<

Well it was really complaining as much an inquiry but anyways, like I said, I got my Limited Edition for the same price as the regular day one edition so it's fine. Just glad they are adding more to the game and not charging for these extra track add-ons. I think they are finally starting to be one of the only companies that actually listens to their loyal fan base and doesn't try and nickel and dime them for every little extra content put out post release.

Has anyone received the update yet ?

Still no update?? turned on and off my xbox multiple times and still no update....got a titanfall update today thats it.

still nothing for me also!  Really can't wait for this track, it looks like a blast!! Starting to get bored with the built in tracks! :-(

Take care everyone!

This track looks the best to me and i haven't even played it lol