Forza 5 Limited Edition - Did not recieve any of the benefits

I purchased Forza 5 Limited Edition on disc. The game was installed and the code was entered via "Xbox Use a Code." The data downloaded and installed.

None of the content is in my grasp. The cars are not available to purchase in my store. I did not receive my 1250 Car Tokens. There is no VIP badge on my profile. I have no 2X acceleration.

I did not notice this until I had leveled up 3 times. I then decided to attempt to retry it. I deleted the content. I deleted the install. I reinstalled the disc. Then reinstalled the content. Then I booted the game. The result was the same. I have received none of my benefits. To put this into perspective, that's an additional 30 dollars in content (I almost purchased the standard for 49$.)

I will also add that I was indeed signed into my account when I initiated the code, in case someone thinks this might be the issue. I can assure you I did nothing out of the ordinary and nothing that would be considered "at odds" with the process.

My uneasiness has to do with the ForzaMotorsport.net giving zero information out about this and not responding to the literally 20+ pages of discussion on the topic. I need a place to report my issue so I am using the support forums here. If anyone knows of a resolution or a path for me to take, please, help me out. Thank you to those who have taken the time to read this. Ambassadors perform a great task.

-Adam

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 85 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mine popped after 24 hours of playing Forza 5 the first time and appeared as an in game message from Turn 10.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This did not occur for me. I have attempted something else but it has only granted me some of the cars. I am still out the badge, the crown, the tokens, and what may be one or two cars (I will admit they just might be elsewhere.)

I lost ALL my progression to attempt and fix this as well. My issue is that there is literally NO help from Turn 10 on this from their forum.

To clarify what I have tried:

I used the "Hold LB, RB, LT, RT, Y" trick to reset my profile. This deleted all of my progress. A small price to pay IF it got me my tokens, 2X accelertation, so on and so forth. I then deleted the DLC, then the install. I then reversed the process and installed the game (completely, a 2 hour process...WHAT!?) and then installed the DLCs (Day one car pack and VIP status DLC.)

Returning to the game...nothing. This isn't something that should take 24 hours. You download the content locally. It should be there. This isn't a 24 hour handshake going on. I lost my Drivatar info as well. My friends are driving with their crowns on. Let me be blunt: it's frustrating. I'm just upset at Turn 10 for not responding to its community more than anything.

Thanks for trying though. I generally "wait" before I respond anyway, and giving it 72 hours I think was long enough.

-Adam

Sorry this didn't help.

Seems it has affected a lot of players and Turn 10 is looking into it - forums.forzamotorsport.net/.../6272096.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

I have not received my VIP DLC or my Day One DLC and I purchased digitally. I spent quite a bit of time with tech support with no results.

Sorry this didn't help.

I haven't gotten anything, had a code that I put in for a Mclaran (sp) and nothing was in my garage. If in case we only got those cars put in the game to be able to buy I wll be highly pissed...i'm pretty sure whatI read about the limited Edition said we would get those cars, not just be able to buy them..thats freaking stupid! I will not buy another Special Edition ever from Turn 10 for sure and seriously debating on buying another game from them

Sorry this didn't help.

Damiion You only get "Access" to most of the cars.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having the same issue.  I ordered the limited edition on the 19th and finally got it today, with the exact same problem as you.  I got a message from team 10 telling me about my VIP status but I don't have anything else.  And I feel your same uneasiness.  Any communication Microsoft or Team 10 would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry this didn't help.

@Scipio which is really a problem cause when you look at the VIP install it says members recieve 5 cars, 2x player reward, access to exclusive content. Sounds like we were scammed...so if I spent 20 more dollars just to be able to buy cars in game this may be my last Forza. If they said you get access to buy special edition cars that no one else could buy then that is clear and I wouldn't have payed extra

Sorry this didn't help.

I just logged into my game and then quit the game and went back in still no VIP Status.

Sorry this didn't help.

It's been 2weeks and still nothing for me!!

Sorry this didn't help.