Forza 5 game crash to home

• What game are you trying to play?     Forza 5

• Is it disc-based, or digital?       disc-based

• Please describe what happens when you try to play. Include error messages & codes, and as many non-personal details as possible.  installed .played the start screen race with the yellow car. won 1st , picked a car (not sure which) on to the 1st race in the 1st series to load screen where It explains drivatars  I press A then my game crashes to my xbox home page.

• What have you tried to fix this so far? Please be specific. Saying you've tried everything doesn't leave us too many options! I found a temp fix by signing in with a different account and playing. I think what happen is the game did not recognize which car I picked after the yellow car race. I tried restoring my xbox one to factory defaults in hopes It would let me redo the first race it didn't work. I tried syncing several times with no positive results. I waited until the game was completely downloaded still no good ..so my conclusion is if I cant redo the starter race then I will have to make an totally  new account to play

thank you for your time I hope this helps in some way

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You can clear your saved data in Forza by following these steps from the Corrupted Save Workaround:

When you see the Splash Screen (the screen with the orange McLaren P1 and text that says “Press A to Begin”), do the following: Hold down both shoulder buttons (LB + RB) while holding both triggers (LT + RT) and then press the Y (yellow) button at the same time. If done correctly, you should see a confirmation pop-up confirming that you want to reset your profile. Choose “Yes” from the menu and then press the A button to reset your profile. A successful profile reset should unblock you from proceeding through the game. WARNING: This profile reset will permanently reset your profile including: career progress, tokens, credits, liveries, etc.  Only do this if you are absolutely sure you want to start over. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thank you for your help this fixed my problem :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.