Forza 5 freezing

I bought the Forza 5 game specifically for the split screen, but more often than not, at the end of the race I lose control of the game and it either freezes in a single frame or plays through the replay on loop. I can go back to the desktop on the xbox but have to shut down and start up again.  I've already hit up support who suggested unplugging everything. I've turned off Kinect because I'm sick of the interference it causes. To name just one problem I've had playing this next generation console. I miss xbox 360s simplicity. You never used to have to fight the xbox to sign in a guest.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey Sergeant Speedi,

Sorry for the trouble you are experiencing playing that game. I have been playing that game and i haven't been able to Repro this actual experience. Are you still experiencing this in split screen multi-player? It only happens when you are about to finish the race that it starts to freeze or does it do it intermittently during any part of the game?

Reach back and let us know what you find.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

this same thing happens to me. Once I finish playing a multiplayer race it never goes back to the end race or continue sere. it just loops the race over and over with music. Having to go back home and quit the game and start over. Its rather annoying. Not sure what would fix that. Maybe a patch??

Sorry this didn't help.

I've just stopped playing the game. it collects dust. If I could turn back time I wouldn't have bought the X1.

Sorry this didn't help.

Got this same problem... Months later

Sorry this didn't help.