Forza 5 Complete sound crash or something.

so I was racing around in forza and then the sound got completely messed up. Basically it just sounded like a lawnmowner or something. Even while the game was paused.

Had to quit the game. Seems like my kinect is messing up too since it turns off and on all the time. and after the forza incident I saw the error message from the kinect popup. got to the kinect settings. console completely locks up; no buttons working.

I don't know if that has to do with the game or whatever. But has anybody ever had this problem before?

Here is a video of it. pardon my horrible recording.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r3o5M8me1Q

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I had a problem at the top gear track London somthing, sound goes crazy like PC games. Maybe an over heat problem?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

So EVERYTIME I race, everything is normal until I get bumped or I bump someone else on the side,(sideswiped) then through the rest of the race there is this bang, bang, bang, bang, non-stop till the race is over. Anybody else have this problem?  It doesn't seem to effect anything else, just bang, bang, bang, bang. BUT, this IS new it didn't do this through the first 30% of the game.  Any Suggestions?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.