Forza 4.Game and console itself freezes after pushing button to purchase car for tokens.

Hi, Ive got a trouble wich not allows me to enjoy the game as i should. In career mode i decided to buy a car for tokens wich ive succesfully purchased.But when i pushed the button the game and console itself just freezed.Ive tried to delete it all, re-install it, cleared my system cash or smth like that but none of that helped.And im concerned about such fact that i havent found ANY posts and threads about that. And one more thing : ive got a translated into russian copy of the game, so i suppose it could be localisation problems.Thats the worst variant because russian xbox community simply doesnt exist wich means im on my own with that. I hope i described my problem enough simple for you to help me. P.S. And im sorry for my grammar as im not a native english speaker. Will appreciate any help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey there Marooned! I have a question regarding your issue: how do you know that the car was successfully purchased if it freezes? Does it ask you to purchase it again when you restart the game? Does this car not show up in your list of cars to use?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

My mistake.I havent mentioned that after restarting the console the game starts from the moment before ive pushed the button to purchase the car.So thats it.Like it never happens.

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you had a chance to try this screen-freeze wizard out yet?

Sorry this didn't help.