FORZA 4 VS GT-5

I recently made the switch from ps-3 to xbox 360. Very glad I made the switch. The only draw back is no blue ray. Oh well I'll have to break down and get a blue ray player. Forza 4 is way better then gt-5. Gt-5 had was behind the 8 ball as fare as cars go. and grafics. I think the sound was a little better but not by much. I wish they would have more cars to be purched through the community.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="FordMustangguy7"]

I recently made the switch from ps-3 to xbox 360. Very glad I made the switch. The only draw back is no blue ray. Oh well I'll have to break down and get a blue ray player. Forza 4 is way better then gt-5. Gt-5 had was behind the 8 ball as fare as cars go. and grafics. I think the sound was a little better but not by much. I wish they would have more cars to be purched through the community.

[/quote]

Seriously? GT5 has some of the worst engine sound effects i've ever heard on any console, let alone on the PS3/360

Did someone say something about GT5 engine sounds?

GT5 Engine sounds are horrible (and I'm a big GT fan)

I find Forza's graphics are much lower than the Premium GT cars, but outclass the Standard cars.

I prefer Forza over GT5 for the car list alone, however.

I just got a 360 and this was the first thing I wanted to see. The difference between Forza and GT, that is. I have to say that I like the environmental graphics better in Forza. The lighting in particular feels more dynamic and move vivid, though I'm just on the demo for now. As mentioned before I think the GT premium models look better than Forza with GT standards, especially some of the older models, coming in at the bottom. I compared the two Subaru models specifically and I would give GT the edge. GT still feels more at home for the gameplay itself but I'm just a couple days used to the 360.

Also, let's not forget that GT predates Forza 4 by a year. Given that I'm OK with the differences between the two and I'm sure I will enjoy both.