Forza 4 Update ?

Does anyone know what the 7 mb update is for? It downloaded as I start Forza today.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was wondering that myself

it looks like it did something to your text size and colour.

250 gamerscore.......pffffffffffffffftt

I downloaded the update earlier this morning and I have no idea what it's for.  Maybe they fixed the corrupt game save issues some people were having, but again this is just my theory.

Various track visual upgrades

Various UI improvements

Fixed Rivals Track Day exploit where users can gain advantage by forcibly pitting AI cars

Fixed Drag leaderboard exploit that gave players time advantage by loading tuning file (To coincide with this fix, we will be wiping the drag leaderboards in the near future)

Fixed issue where importing a Forza 3 profile does not award credits to Xbox LIVE Silver members

Fixed issue where some livery editor layers were appearing as corrupted when importing from Forza 3

Pfffffffffffffftt, I just opened a new account with my Gears of War 3 console, that's why I have 290 now. I have been gaming longer then you been a live. I'll be 60 in January of 2012.

you tell em major,kids these days, eh?

It also reduced grip. >:-(

[quote user="Darkon X"]

I downloaded the update earlier this morning and I have no idea what it's for.  Maybe they fixed the corrupt game save issues some people were having, but again this is just my theory.

[/quote]HELL NO they didnt fix the save corrupted because im playing forza today and it says my save is corrupted like 3 times.come on what is up with this its garbage.then i go to my hard drive and nothing is corruptred i just want to drift with my friend

What do you mean "reduced grip"?