Forza 4 season pass issue

Hey, I bought Forza 4 Limited Collectors Edition on the release date and was checking the marketplace for the November Speed Pack.

I noticed the season pass for purchase so added points to my account(account balance was 2490points)successfully and clicked download.

The system flashed up an error regards connecting to Xbox and didnt download the season pass but it STILL RELIEVED MY ACCOUNT OF 2400 POINTS!!!!!!!

I checked my system, checked memory, games and all the files I have for Forza4 and the season pass aint one of them!!!!!!

I went onto the marketplace to see if I could download the season pass again and it says I do not have sufficient points to purchase this item yet THE THING HAS STILL CHARGED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I go about getting my points back or obtaining the season pass??

This has seriously annoyed me as I would presume a better system would be in place to prevent this kind of error.

Any help would be appreciated

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

See if this helps - support.microsoft.com/.../958218

If you still can't redownload it, try calling support.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you checked your download history to see if the item is present there?  If it is, try re-downloading it from there, if it's not present there you may need to contact support for further assitance.  If you cannot locate the content in your memory that pretty much eliminates the standard troubleshooting of delting and redownloading the content.  One other thing you could try is signing into Forza 4 and checking the in game marketplace, see if it recognizes the season pass from there.

Sorry this didn't help.

Dont feel bad, I purchased the season pass and got nothing!!  Im still waiting for a answer from tech support although they DO already have my money so who knows how long it will take. I have tried ALL of the suggestions as stated here but no go.

Unlike most who play on this game, I work and pay for ALL of my own stuff so purchasing something and getting nothing really pi**'es me off!

Sorry this didn't help.