Forza 4 online is murder...but fun

Look man i don't mind coming in last place, but you guys are murder. And what's with the the cars that matrix all over the road? Wow it's fun but...WoW. Keep racing man keep racing...i love it. Evil E 01

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have quit playing the game on-line. Cars that fly, etc. and other things just drive me nuts. Add to that the drivers who seem to want to play bumper cars and itt just isn't fun.

Play private races FTW

private races are great with a group of friends, but i must say it is sometimes pretty fun dodging the bumper car racers.

-

sometimes i like to drop to the back of the pack and race through the destruction derby at corners 1&2 i may not finish podium but sometimes that just isnt that important.

Evil, you can't catch me in tag man:P

Metal10957... Hey i love a good game of chase, but how do you use your own cars online ? Or did i miss something. Sunday was my first time online playing so im coming ...

don't get me wrong...it's all cool, that was just my first time and did not know what i was getting into. Now if they want to smash and bash...it's on...im game.

To use your own cars online Evil, scroll over to the far left side and select your garage rather than just scrolling through the cars offered up by the AI.

Hit me up evil, I have tons of racing friends. I'll get you a nice lobby, where guys are just plain brutal :)

Hey Strunky...thanks for the tip, you and Metal10957 are the best...good lookin' out i will try to catch yall online soon. I got to get ready for Metal and his friends...yes i can go BRUTAL ;)...Metal im coming haha

that's the spirit bro, the point of a game is to have fun.