Forza 4 Limited Collectors Edition

Does any know when they are going to start shipping more Forza 4 LCE's. Seems like many orders are on backorder and waiting fulfilment from either Turn10 or Microsoft?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Umm.. they might not. Since it is supposed to be "Limited" Edition after all.

I heard this game is way hot. All the stores ran out of orders. I'm would imagine the second run is already being shipped, or close.

Yeah my gaming store ran out of the Limited Collector's Edition on the first day of release. Even the standard edition was selling like hot cakes. I'd assume they won't be shipping out anymore LCE since it's for those who preordered it weeks or month earlier.    

Yeah same with mine. Luckily i preordered it....

Check your local Best Buy or something to that effect via their websites every few days.  I wasn't able to pre-order the limited edition but when I walked into my local Best Buy a couple of days after the release they had a few copies of the LCE in stock.  Needless to say I bought it without hesitation.

I've had 2 friends buy the LCE off the shelf at Wal-Mart. One got his on Friday and said there was still 3 LCEs. One had his Best Buy pre-order canceled, then found it the next day at Wal-Mart.

Well I've checked online for all the obvious stores, but they either have taken it off or say it's unavailable online. Best Buy says "Coming to Store Soon" - strange. Maybe I should trek to one of my local stores at Walmart, Bestbuy & Target and might get lucky. I understand it to be a limited edition, but the amount made available doesn't seem to make sense. I'm sure it caught them by surprise. Furthermore if Turn10 wasn't going to release a 2nd batch of LCE, you would think they would make a formal announcement on their forum indicating that there will be no more. They haven't done that or even indicated. They of all people have to know the status better than anyone else.

I have to imagine there are many that have not purchased at all waiting. I'd love to get Forza 4, but won't till I know for sure. The regular game will be available by the millions, they will never run out of those.

On line last week I saw a store that had the Purchase Order confirmation from the Microsoft distributor, showing a shipment to them on 10/24 of the LCE. Unless they made that up, but it looked very real,

Xbox One X
Xbox One
Xbox 360
Band 2
Zune 120
Zune HD 64 GB
Kinnect Beta Tester
Surface Pro 1
Surface Pro 3
Harman Kardon INVOKE

I've seen several walmarts around here that had LCE copies. Check those out as well.

Don't waste your time with Best Buy. They had some orders reduced to fill Amazons huge pre-orders. I even had a friend who pre-ordered from Best Buy 3 months before launch only to be told ON launch day that his pre-order was canceled. They reimbursed him and gave him some MS points and a gift card but that didn't help at the moment. He went to Wal-Mart the next day and said they had 4 LCE copies on the shelf. Naturally he picked it up there.

Play N Trade has 5 copies of the Limited Edition. After taxes is $100.00 ($99.83 to be exact). You save $10 from buying the standard version and VIP Season pass online as the online versions have tax included.