http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHm6XS8uQ10

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="CreepinJesus"]

I didn't see any hacking...? Just some kid giving away GTOs?

[/quote]

The 250 GTO is the most expensive vehicle in the game, from what I remember. It's about 10,000,000CR or 20,000,000 (I returned the copy I rented so I can't actually check for certain). It's difficult to even buy one GTO in the game, so having the amount he has in the time the game has been out is impossible. He also has a huge amount of money, which he points out in the video. ;)

[quote user="OrdealByFire"]It's pretty sad when a kid that has no pubes can hack a game.[/quote]

they have no hacking skills whatsoever,they are downloading mods created by someone else online.

anyone can do it if they wanted to,they are even selling credits on ebay.

Oh yay! Another person to kill the games economy.

"One hundred and thirty nine... hundred... million." Idiot. And the kid's like 12 and has the most irritating voice and accent I've ever heard. It's pretty sad when a kid that has no pubes can hack a game.

wow.... really? moronic post for sure

I got no problem with it.  Some people don't want to be subjected to the fake trumped up economy and just want to drive the cars.  T10 deserves to have people out there hacking the game IMO.  After all, they have been altering the gameplay since the release of FM3 just so they could sell tokens.  FM2 had normal priced cars that were accessible to everyone.  Now there's cars that they know take weeks, if not months of grinding credits to get, so they just sell you some tokens.  So people can real money TWICE to be able to access all the cars.

I think it's funny.  I hope more and more credit glitches get exposed and they end up having to refund money to everyone who bought tokens to get their cars since credit glitches will destroy the market for these tokens.  

its just what they did with the zombies in w@w,what the point in going through level after level ,the game never ends when your invincible.

totally pointless.

What is it with people cheating in games these days? with every new game that gets released within days someone has found a way to cheat/glitch and its getting really annoying.

Whats wrong with just playing a game properly and finishing it without cheating? I mean I was in a game of Dead Island the other night with two of my mates and some random bloke joined and started to drop loads and loads of swords on the ground, all of them were what I believe to be maxed out stats.  We quickly booted the bloke (after fifteen minutes of course, still want that achievement) and just left all his swords, all of us figured that using them would make the game a bit too easy.

Here we go again !

[quote user="CreepinJesus"]

I didn't see any hacking...? Just some kid giving away GTOs?

[/quote]

in order to buy all those cars he used the credit mod,that part is the hacking.