FORZA 4 FLAGGED

hi i have the game Forza Motorsport 4 and this guy asked if i wanted money so i said yes and he said put a car on the auction house for $400,000 and he bought it and the next day The Turn 10 Community Team flagged me because I "Modded the game or did a money glitch" which i didnt do. i got the money from someone else i did not mod the game. please if you can unflag me that would be great.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Turn10 deal with stuff like this, so you will need to contact them forzamotorsport.net/.../Default.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

turn 10 wont see this. I was banned too, i only backed up my save game, put it on the computer and then put it back on my xbox, and poof im banned. If you post on the forums on forza.com the moderators will tell you to email turn 10 because the moderators have no authority. Even if you email them they won't read it.

Sorry this didn't help.

What you've just described is a bannable offence.

Sorry this didn't help.

Trust me when I say there were over 850 day one bans. You are not the only one that is pissed I got banned for selling a car to. No I did not have two accounts on the same xbox to buy the car Im not an Idiot. There are plenty of people that got banned by doing this even though we did not go out of the limits of the game to achieve the money, by hacking or glitching. It is ridiculous that they can get away with basically stealing peoples money. I did some research on some other forums and apparently there is a company that is going to file a law suit against turn 10. Im so happy to hear this you have no Idea. Its something about fraudulent something or other but honestly with all the people that are getting screwed over and are pissed enough to load the turn 10 support inbox over bans for various reasons, not to mention countless amounts of other forums that are not affiliated with turn 10, Its a pretty cake case for anyone that would want to sue turn 10. They are gonna get so much support from all the people that got screwed over.

Sorry this didn't help.

I agree how dare Turn 10 enforce their rules on their game. Rules enforcement should follow the COD4/MW2 model...

Sorry this didn't help.

How about automated flagging of accounts by a company that has no valid avenue to discuss or appeal, I was flagged in forza 4 due to a cloud save game glitch and have no recourse it seems.

I have over 200 dollars invested in a game that was wrongfully flagged.

Interesting thing is I had just purchased season pass and VIP when this occurred.

Microsoft or turn 10 need to address this.

The *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not a valid address and is returned undeliverable which is interested because they say if you have any questions about the ban or flagging you need to go there.

VERY FRUSTRATED AFTER A MONTH OF THIS

Sorry this didn't help.

*** Email address is removed for privacy *** also undeliverable.....guess I should have a phone number that goes nowhere for my clients  that have already payed me for my services.

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh man, that definitely sounds frustrating.  Can I ask what message you get when you contact  *** Email address is removed for privacy ***?  We'll take a look at this!

Sorry this didn't help.