Forza 4 Flag/Ban

Hi, my gamertag is GXG Dreamz and per a message receive from Turn 10 Community Team, my gamertag & Xbox 360 have been flagged  and I no longer have access to the Auction House, Storefront and other online features for Forza 4.  I sold a 2010 Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart in the Auction House last night (10/11/11) for 50,000,000Cr...I needed $ and I posted just to see if it would sell, it did and now they've flagged my account.  I called Microsoft and they advised for me to post here in the forum.  I would appreciate any help to clear this up.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 36 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey there! We've been asked to direct you to the Turn 10 forums regarding this issue. Thanks! forums.forzamotorsport.net

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm not nitpicking but Turn 10 said people claim they have been banned unfairly.  They didn't admit doing anything wrong.  That would be the first step.  Unless there was a new message recently that was similar to the last one they posted.

Sorry this didn't help.

i am having the piracy problem and it's been over three days now. t10 say they are looking into it nut that does not get us much closer. how long before i grab a refund i wonder?

Sorry this didn't help.

Turn 10 has acknowledged that a lot of people have been banned incorrectly and they said they are reviewing people on and individual basis.  

Sorry this didn't help.

I only got that corrupted disc message once IIRC.  Before then though I was playing Rivals mode but I only got to play it like once or twice.  IIRC I only bought paint jobs from the paint and then buy designs area.  It lets you buy them for just the car you are in.  My credits have always been in the normal range though.

As far as contacting Turn 10...they only respond if you make a topic about the ban and then they respond with the standard message and lock the topic.  They seemingly never answer the email sent to them.

MS does own Turn 10 so you'd think they could help speed this slow process up a bit.  It really does suck to pay so much for a game and not be able to use certain features because of their mistake.  Sure they did get some people who did some things wrong but I am not happy at it being at the expense of myself who did nothing wrong.  

We wait and wait and wait and wait and wait.  All I know is I sent them a photo of my receipt to their email and I can't do anything more to prove to them I didn't pirate the game.  The ball is in their court while I wait and wait and wait.    

Sorry this didn't help.

"How does someone get millions of in game credits (legit) on the day of game release? "

I Don't know. I only have 112,828 CR from two seasons of play. Of course I can't collect XP or CR from Rivalries or anything connected with community play because of this problem.

But what has that to got to do with these incorrect piracy bans ? (And no I hadn't bought or sold anything on the storefront or auction house either).

I have contacted Turn 10, repeatedly.

I do hope those who aren't effected find themselves with the same issue after feeling so righteous about others because it hasn't happened to them yet. I remember that happening to those gloating when the first people started suffering the 3RROD.

As I speak my Xbox is giving me the message "Your game disc appears to be corrupted. Please ensure you are using an official Forza Motorsport 4 disc."

Tell me again how this is not a game problem ?

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft does not handle game specific bans/suspensions. Hence this issue needs to be taken up with Turn 10. All of you will have to continue contacting Turn 10 until your matter is resolved/addressed.

How does someone get millions of in game credits (legit) on the day of game release?

Sorry this didn't help.

I've never received a ban or any warning on Xbox Live either. I still have my original copy of Forza 3 LCE  as well as Forza 2 and even the original Forza from the original Xbox. While I understand piracy does go on it is not helpful to those of us who have never breached Xbox Live's term's of service or been involved in piracy in any way to have others here automatically assume we must have done something wrong because of a well known problem with one particular game which is unfairly punishing honest players with bogus piracy claims. If it is not Forza 4 which is the problem how come the rest of Xbox Live and all other games I and others own are working perfectly with no bans or restrictions in place ? (For the overtly literal yes that was a rhetorical question.)

Sorry this didn't help.

Maybe for some but I have never been banned from anything on Xbox Live.  I just sent Turn 10 my receipt from FM4 so hopefully that helps some.

Sorry this didn't help.

People with the disc piracy issue are possibly receiving a carry over ban from Forza 3 when they used a pirated copy of the game.  For more assistance goto: Forums.Forzamotorsport.net

Sorry this didn't help.