FORZA 4 DESIGNS

JUST WAS WOUNDERING IF ANY BODY ON HERE CAN TELL ME HOW TO MAKE YA OWN DESIGNS AND VINLYS LIKE THE KEN BLOCK 1 AND STUFF LIKE ETC OR COULD ANDBODY SEND THEM TO ME UNLOCKED GIFTED????

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0ntfmgbhOY]

This is from FM3 but it's pretty much the same and I doubt anyone will gift you one unlocked.

It still amazes me that people have the patience to sit there for hours on end and use the clunky in-game tools to churn out work like this.  Props to this guy for a job well done, no doubt, but man...the livery editor is like trying to paint the Mona Lisa with finger paints, while wearing ski gloves.  I barely had the patience to make a relatively simple Gulf livery for one of my Porsches...give me a copy of Maya and Photoshop any day.

I really can't take painting cars that seriously. I'm a web designer, please with the editor, lol. I'll spend more time tuning my car. I've said before lemme use Photoshop. I understand people would abuse it, but that's there ban, not mine.

I simply don't have the time to create liveries. That said, I did make a Bayern Munich badge from scratch, and I've earned a few thousand in-game credits from people downloading it. I suppose if you create something extraordinary, you'll get rewarded with credits for whatever amount of time you put into designing something. But I'd rather spend my time tuning cars.

I like to paint and design all my cars, but this is just crazy. Bits and shapes and hours...sometimes i have to wake up just to see what i did.

I think I've moved (grown up) past the point of wanting to slap stickers all over a car. Sure, every so often I'll design an actual race car, with numbers, sponsors & things like that or a hot rod with flames, but otherwise, I prefer my cars to simply have a nice color, slightly tinted windows & wheels that go well with the car. All those goofy designs look kind of childish to me anymore. I never liked the mural type paint jobs on cars at all. They always looked out of place to me. All that said, FM's toolkit is needlessly laborious. Stretching & skewing all these little shapes is just idiotic. It's fine for things like stripes, but for anyone who wants to put art on a car... It's just a backwards way of going about it.