Forza 4 demo now available

[quote]Forza Motorsport 4 ships next week, but Microsoft is ready to give eager players a little taste ahead of time. A demo for the racing game is available today for Xbox Live Gold members, and Oct. 7 for all other members. The download gives players a chance to take five cars for a spin on the new Bernese Alps track in three different events.[/quote]

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/10/03/forza-4-demo-is-now-live.aspx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sweet, have to wait till I get home from work. Pre ordered the game few days ago

Hallelujah! I'm too young to download M rated demos yet, but this game is E, I believe. Yes!

Remember always log in to your windows live ID regularly and never wait 90 days between signing in.

This is the racing game with Kinect right? I might buy it, I want a racing game for Kinect. How is kinect played on Forza 4? Is it just speaking or is it like Joyride?

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

This is the racing game with Kinect right? I might buy it, I want a racing game for Kinect. How is kinect played on Forza 4? Is it just speaking or is it like Joyride?

[/quote]i think it's just a mode where you hold your hands up to steer and over take other cars but the speed and braking is done automatically (i could be wrong) 

There's also head tracking, so when you're in the cockpit view and you turn your head, the camera shifts with it. But none of this seems to be in the demo.

Played the demo, fun as hell, cant wait for the full game

You dont need kinect to play..

From what i know anyway. Thanks for the heads up on the demo release

Plays Very well, no doubt it will be a great game.

But still looks dated, time for new consoles.

I think the cars handle better than in Forza 3, they were too squirrely for me and seemed to always want to slip off the track like it was covered in ice. This time around the cars seem to have a little bit more traction on the harder difficulties and respond better to turning. Does anyone else drive manual w/ clutch?

[quote user="NigHTsNiPe xX"]

Plays Very well, no doubt it will be a great game.

But still looks dated, time for new consoles.

[/quote]

I agree, but it still looks at least as good as GT5 on my roommates projector.