Forza 3 Questions

What some easy ways to get credits in Forza 3? I just bought the game earlier and I like it but Im the kind of person where I like to buy cars and just design them howeverI want and race them. But the cars I have absolutely suck and most cool cars are freaking expensive!

Anyone know of some quick ways to earn credits for cars?

I remember back when I played Forza 2 I would just buy a cheap car and throw a design on it and sell in on the auction house to get money for the cars I want xD but now you cant sell locked designs so they screwed that idea lol. And I dont want to spend a lot of time making a design for a **** car. I want to design some cars i actually like.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Actually, once you do something to tweak a locked car, it unlocks it so you can sell it. So you can still do the same thing.

How do you "tweak" a locked car? I tried just editing a color that I didnt like earlier and it wouldnt even let me do that.

The fast way to earn credits is to do more races, specially online, you get a LOT online. Otherwise you can make some design, tune cars and sell them but they take a lot of time.

Tweak/Tune. Throw some slicks on it or something. Or just by the cheapest part so it "tweaks" it and then viola. It's unlocked. I think that is what Wonder Woman is saying.

I'll give that a try.

I tried doing something my friend told me where you go to private race and race the Benchmark A track and set it to 50 laps on Hard with all R1 cars and just cheat and go around in circles in the inside of the track and you can do 50 laps in about 20 min and when you finish you'll have lapped everyone else like 100 times haha and you get around 70,000 credits for winning!

It's fairly fast to race season race through the 3rd season, maybe 4 to 6 hours play time.  By the end of season race, if you only use the quick upgrades that is suggested for various races (the game will prompt you for these for a given car), you should be sitting at around 500,000 credits.  You can increase your credit earnings if you race on easy by simply removing the full race line and only using the brake line, if you want it, and also switching to manual shift.  That alone will increase your earnings by 15% over the regular easy mode.  Season 4 takes quite a bit longer, maybe another 4 hours, but at the end you should have roughly 1 million credits.  At least that is the way it's worked for me on both my online and offline accounts that I use to play the game.

Also check out the online store, they offer up a lot of free cars to add to your collection.  Also during the season race, as you level up, they give you various cars.  I find it much faster to gain credits in Forza III than it was in Forza II for season play, plus the GS seems to be easier to come by.

[quote user="Caffinetron"]

Tweak/Tune. Throw some slicks on it or something. Or just by the cheapest part so it "tweaks" it and then viola. It's unlocked. I think that is what Wonder Woman is saying.

[/quote]

I don't get what you're saying. How do you tweak/tune a car that you can't purchase? Or am I misunderstanding what you mean by locked?

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

I don't get what you're saying. How do you tweak/tune a car that you can't purchase? Or am I misunderstanding what you mean by locked?

[/quote]

I think you're misunderstanding locked. You can still purchase or win the car, but when you try to sell the car it says that it's locked. If you tune it, it unlocks the car so that you can make changes to it and also sell the car.

I actually never had a problem getting or making money. Like two other posters have mentioned, all you have to do is play through the season mode, and play online. The credits come thick and fast.

[quote user="Smwutches"]

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[/quote]

I think you're misunderstanding locked. You can still purchase or win the car, but when you try to sell the car it says that it's locked. If you tune it, it unlocks the car so that you can make changes to it and also sell the car.

[/quote]

Yeah, I was thinking of a different locked. Not that I have a problem with money. I actually have more than I'll probably ever need (nothing left to buy). Besides, I'm much more into GT5 at this point. Oddly enough, I've reached the maximum money I can have in that game ($20,000,000).