forza 3 cars imported to forza 4?

does anybody know how this is going to work and what the restrictions are?

Discussion Info

Last updated November 16, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There has been no info released about that yet. I guess we will have to wait until they tell us or until the game is released.

ok just because ive been wondering if i should sell my porches and get cars i could actually bring in if i cant bring the Porsche

i was wondering if there was a loophole we could do to get some porsches in there. would be nice to get some info on this.

I'm sure if there is any way Turn 10 can get Porsche in the game, they will.

Hmm...I hadn't thought of that...if EA won't allow new Porsche models in FM4, how about importing old ones from FM3?  Seems like too simple of a solution.  I'm sure there's got to be some sort of catch.  I'm still leaning toward the idea of if I want to drive Porsches, I'll need to hold onto my copy of FM3.

only time will tell i guess

It won't be a direct import, the game will look at your driver level (up to level 50), number of cars and cash in the bank. Then it will 'gift' you a load of stuff to start you off. Dan Greenawalt revealed all this info in the interview he did at Gamescom a week or so ago.

Source: [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6vXJa7vS24&feature=player_embedded]

Turn 10 have released detailed info today on FM.net about which cars you will for each driver level.

See link for full details!

forzamotorsport.net/.../underthehood2

so get the special cars on the list in forza 3 now?

Yeah, have all the cars on the list in your garage, plus the mystery car if anyone can figure out what it is. Be level 50.