Forza 3 can't upload pics to website....!

Ok my first post and want to know why Microsoft have let down all the websites that support the games they have.

Example: Black ops photos and video clips won't upload to website.

Forza 3 .....has lost the MY FORZA feature which allows us to collect pics and video clips etc.............does anyone have any info on this and when it may be fixed because without these features renders some games useless for me.

many thanks

d

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

The whole forza game is dead because of this issue! It needs fixing as has been exteremly bad for months! Ive played the franchise since fm1 and your run the risk of losing a lot of gamers over this. It need answers not head in the sand approach like we've gotten by turn 10. We dont ask for a lot just a game we can play!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I actually posted something about this myself, in the support pages... they moved it, and now I can't find it. But it doesn't matter, because it was the last I had to say on the issue, but I'll reiterate my personal position.

My Xbox Live Gold membership is due for renewal soon, but I can't justify paying for a service if I don't have access to all the features I'm paying for. Therefore, if this issue isn't rectified by the time my membership requires renewal, I will simply not be doing so. I have been a gold member since 2009, haven't missed one renewal of that membership since I first signed up. In fact, Forza 3 was the reason I got my Xbox 360 online at all, I have no other reason to have it online, there is nothing else that I do with it online. Occasionally, I'll play some Halo, or download a movie, but there's a store not five minutes walk from me where I can hire movies out, and let's be honest, Halo MP kinda sucks these days.

I will, however, trade in for a PlayStation 3. Now, I do understand that the PSN has had issues of its own, but they were externally influenced. This issue has been caused by Microsoft's developers changing stuff around that really didn't need to be changed, and now you've got a lot of cranky customers that aren't getting their money's worth. I've already disavowed anything else Microsoft in my home - my laptop is Linux, my phone is Nokia, with not a Microsoft, or Apple app in sight. The only thing, in my opinion, that Microsoft have managed to get right so far, was the 360, and you're proving me wrong with these silly, unnecessary, self-inflicted disruptions to your own service. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say if you want any more of my money, you're going to have to make it worth my while, otherwise you simply won't be getting any more of it. There is nothing on the 360 that can't be done better on a PC, take the COD series for example. Halo is ... well, you're really flogging a dead horse with that one. And Forza... while I admit I'll be making a downgrade to switch to Gran Turismo 5, at least it's a game that works. And with the PSN back up and all it's new security measures in place, Anonymous whole-heartedly declaring that no further attacks will take place, I think it's safe to say that Sony are, for me, fast becoming the more appealing option again.

I used to be a Sony fan, til the first Forza came out. And I never looked back. Until now. With Forza broken, what's the point?

Sorry this didn't help.

It's killing Forza. :(

Sorry this didn't help.

It's a game specific problem so you'd need to get in touch with Turn 10 rather than moaning about it to Microsoft.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you were actually qualified to answer for Microsoft, I might take your word for it, but the issue is, indeed, not 'game specific'. Its a great little cop-out for the company, but it won't change. The pics do indeed upload to Forza, but they can't be accessed on the website due to changes made by MICROSOFT, not Turn 10, which is messing up GT recognition for a number of games. Everything was working fine, and Turn 10 haven't made any changes to the FM3 website, all they've done is start making a new site for FM4 that is linked to the old site. This is, indeed, Microsoft's fault. The only game I don't have a problem with is N4S Shift 2, which is because EA have their own sign-in and don't rely on Microsoft GT recognition.

Sorry this didn't help.

well i have emailed both company's and both have just said its out of their hands and gave me a SH@#$ty link to the forums that dont work properly.

Micro/TURN 10.........dont bother releasing fm4 without the forums the game is dead without them.

Sorry this didn't help.

Out of their hands is another copout, it's their logos on all the sites, it's very much their responsibility.

Sorry this didn't help.

/file attached... too bad we can't upload pics here

Sorry this didn't help.

The Forza3 site is completely broken. Shame on whoever is responsible.

Sorry this didn't help.