forza 3 ban

Hey guys, i just would like to know if there is a chance of getting my ban lifted, ive read thru some forums and found stuf about a certain "bruce lee" design. i think this was the main reason for my ban. i did have nudity on a design on my sf and i accept that was stupid, when my sf went under review there some of my own designs and vinlys under review aswell. when i first saw the bruce lee design i loved, i know the effort that went into it, when i got the chance to buy it i did, for a lot of credits. i did not know it was stolen/copied or whatever else i was just happy to show it on my sf. i appologies to the designer for having there work, but surely the in game message centre could have been used to inform people not to buy such designs/vinlys.i have never tried to cheat anyone on forza, put hours upon hours into the game, made some great friends along the way, hope someone kinda understands how i feel about this.

gamertag:darklawless13

CHEERS  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello DarkLawless13 - Please take a look at this thread: forums.xbox.com/.../3006.aspx. This is a game specific ban, a ban that was put on by the developer of the game, it is not blocking you from using XBOX Live but only playing this game. You will need to contact the specific developer of the game in order to seek assistance with this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.