Forum Regulars Leaderboard. temporary

New official version up and running the the General Discussion board. Head on over there and take part in the fun.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Example post:

Today I finished some mop-up achievements on Vanquish before sending it back to GameFly. That, and played a bit of Sims 3. Hopefully they'll send me Bulletstorm next.

-----

Remember, this is just a temporary. This board just seemed the most appropriate. I hope everyone found it alright until the next member makes version 29 or Gaming Tailor continues with v28.5.

Taken me ages to find this.Really not liking the new forums look.Just got Assassins Creed:Brotherhood in the post so gonna give that a go over the weekend

Take me ages to find this. I think this is a conspiracy by MS to scare people away from the forums. They cant make any money from us here so they want to scare us away and spend more time buying and playing games.

I have never felt this lost since I wandered away from my mother in the supermarket aged 4. The tears and feeling of helpless confusion were real then, and they are real now.

I think people are freaking out by the change but we will get used to it.

Here's what went down today, enjoy:

33 people on the leaderboard have gained a total of 4,375 points today.  Here are the top 5:

•  Zen Like Calm (me) - 1,035 points
  • The Defence - 830 points
  • JONBOY1977 - 345points
  • Lavindathar - 275 points
  • The Lord of War - 255 points

There are 2 position changes on the leaderboard today

• Avenging Titan has taken 41st spot from Tornadic1224
  • Pogre has taken 76th spot from Bluntman1138

There are no Milestones today.

As usual.  Play nice everyone.

Link to Leaderboard

Here's what went down today, enjoy:

35 people on the leaderboard have gained a total of 5,118 points today.  Here are the top 5:

• GamingTailor and Avenging Titan - 480  points
  • Zen Like Calm (me) - 348 points
  • Lavindathar - 345 points
  • Deadly Cyclone - 275 points
  • Sword StyIe and Flembo26- 245 points

There are 4 position changes on the leaderboard today

• GamingTailor has taken 20th spot from MangledRex
  • Avenging Titan has taken 40th spot from Mike Double U
  • xDJNeLLieNeLL has jumped 2 postitons to take 50th spot from MSWatts and Manhandler
  • Jazm1990 has taken 63rd spot from ADrunkCanadian

There is 1 Milestone today.

• Congratulations goes to Sword StyIe, who has passed 90,000 points to land at 90,175 points

As usual.  Play nice everyone.

Link to Leaderboard

Yay, I found it! I thought a little part of me had died :)

Ha, I hate this. I couldn't find anything so I had to message Zen for a link.

I think Gamestop runs the forums.

In other news, if anyone needs to pre-order LA Noire, if you do it at Best Buy you get a $15 gift card and 500 reward zone points (that's $10 coupon off a purchase).

The only problem I have is that 'Games Discussion' and 'General Discussion' aren't created yet. Those were the two sections I hung out in. But in good time, I'm sure they'll be back.

Other than that, I have no problem with the update.

This week I unlocked a total of 6 achievement in CarneyVale, NIN2-JUMP, and Outland. Haven't had much time to play. :(

Hoping I'll have more time to game next week -- I'm looking forward to LA Noire. KMart is running a pretty awesome deal on it. ($20 coupon + free $19.99 game)

O-{Semi-Tag?]

I just wish the rich text editor showed up in-page when I click reply.. And HOPE they got signatures under control.