forum regs: wanna do moon?

i wanna do this easteregg with some forum regs who know what they're doing. we need a rictofen who has the achievements to do this.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm down to do the easteregg.  I've gotten very close one time, but teammates both went down.

Im gonna do it tonight. Ill need two more people. I dont have Shangri La cheevo, but gonna do Moon anyways and see what happens (cheevo wise).

I'll help with what I can.  I don't have the Call of the Dead map pack nor the Shangri La Easter egg.

somebody should make a video or jtv this so i can watch this awesomeness.

I can JTV it...

edit: Although I'm not sure how well it will go since I haven't really done it from the Xbox yet.

well if you can i would watch but if not no big deal, look forward to hearing stories about the gameplay.

I can get it working although I may need viewer help to get the audio straightened out.

But then again it also depends on the time because my computer will be dedicated to MLG Raleigh for most of the day.

Ill hit you up at 6 CST. I wanna make a run at 30 plus rounds (Ive been to 25 so far) and having 8 perks all the time is gonna help a TON.

How about the forum regs all play Gears2 with me instead.

^^Toxicshotty is a Gearshead fo sho.