Forum Regs: Moon this Saturday

we shall all get together and play the Moon Level for the easter eggs this saturday.

anyone interested?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

is that the new Zombies map? If it is then I dont have the new maps. If it isnt sure what time

I'm down, it's gotta be nighttime though. Maybe 8-9 Central

same here. I'm good for that, as I know Moon will be the Easter Egg that takes hours to do. Just send an invite when your going to do it.

"Moon will be the Easter Egg that takes hours to do"

It's not that the Easter Egg takes hours. The EE can actually go by pretty quick (60-90 minutes). The problem is that once the EE is complete and everyone has all 8 perks indefinitely - the game can go on for another 6-8 hours. The last game Livid Penguin and I played was a 2-player game that went almost 3 hours and when I left, we were only at round 32.

The next time I play for a high round I'm going to make sure that I've got a solid 5-6 hours to devote to the game - just to make sure that I don't have to leave before we're actually all dead. In fact, now that I think about it, I've never finished the EE on Moon and then legitimately played until we all died from being overwhelmed. Every game where I've finished the EE always ended in someone having to leave because the game had been going on too long.

[quote user="crunchy1X"]

"Moon will be the Easter Egg that takes hours to do"

It's not that the Easter Egg takes hours. The EE can actually go by pretty quick (60-90 minutes). The problem is that once the EE is complete and everyone has all 8 perks indefinitely - the game can go on for another 6-8 hours. The last game Livid Penguin and I played was a 2-player game that went almost 3 hours and when I left, we were only at round 32.

[/quote] Ahh that explains it. I was reading through the steps for the EE and it appeared to take forever seeing as you have to have tunnel 6 breached and no other, plus later on having to kill 25 zombies per tube. Most videos on youtube showed them getting it on wave 15 or so. However this makes things look a bit brighter. Would like to get some other achievements while doing the EE, but I'm not going to be greedy. Getting the last EE done will be enough.

I'll do it but be aware that I don't know anything about the Moon map.

it's okjag, i know my way around the map but have a hard time surviving it.

also, may not bea able to talk but still have X3s..

edit: about 10 pm easternsih is what time we'll go, if we can go.

[quote user="A Remington 870"]

[/quote] 10 is fine by me.

[quote user="Ondu Kinuta"]

[quote user="A Remington 870"]

[/quote] 10 is fine by me.

[/quote]

I should be home by then, that sounds good to me too. 

meh dont feel like counting the number of people that said they can play so if you guys got a free spot I'm in too