Forum Regs. Leaderboard. Non-Tacky (CTP) For Kids

Forum Regulars Leaderboard. Non-Tacky (CTP) For Kids

V.31

This... is... the official Forum Regulars Leaderboard.--The 31st version and going. The Forum Regs been here a long time and we've all come this far. Most of us here are Regulars and already know the speech. But if not, let me explain:

It's all about video games. Video games  are a passion to all of us and the only prerequisite needed here is your game face. Whether you bring good sportsmanship, helpful hints or just your fun experiences, it is all good. While this thread is focused on Xbox and Achievements, all game-related talk is welcomed.

How do you join?
Simple. No special, red carpet invite needed.  Just post, asking to join. You'll be a welcomed addition to our roster. If leaderboards and tracking isn't your thing, that's fine. Feel free to post about your most recent achievements or gaming experiences anyway. We got a daily tracker that tracks all our achievement progress and everyone has access to the stats to compare ourselves to our rivals. We also have a Facebook and other junk... And various Gamerscore challenges run by, Rebirth?--You still doing that? Idunno. We got challenges though. Just ask.

Here is a link to our leaderboard:

Forum Regular Leaderboard

And if you're interested in who's making the next version of the thread, get in line:

32 - CovertBike
33 - MacsterChief Qc
34 - MLCodest
35 - xDJNeLLieNeLL
36 - NuclearDronkeys
37 - Xterma Nader
38 - Drzg
39 - Bluntman1138
40 - Lavindathar

Try to stay on topic and be respectful. I also wanted to dedicate this thread to Miss Evil 1. She's like the most awesome person ever. And lastly, everyone thank Zen Like Calm, our leader and creator of the Forum Regulars Leaderboards. He puts a lot of his hard work and time to organize all of this. We are all just his pawns, but don't be afraid to drop his name when you have a question.

"Let's continue the tradition!"

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey. Nice tread. Anyway add me to the leader board if I'm not already on it yet

It doesn't seem like the Facebook page or Twitter is used very frequently, if at all, but I guess you can add me to the leaderboard as well.

The new version has been pinned. Good job on the thread and thanks for making it so quickly, Turbo.

What's the next game you guys are going to be playing? Mine is probably going to be The Witcher 2. I never got to play the PC version, so with the Enhanced Edition coming out, it's the perfect excuse to finally check it out. A lot of good XBLA games are coming out as well, April is looking like a pretty good month for gaming and Gamerscore.

Is the header being carried over from the last one? I really wanna know if I was right.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]Is the header being carried over from the last one? I really wanna know if I was right.[/quote]I'm sure Zen will carry it over, no worries.

Zen checks up on his leaderboards all the time. next time he sees your posts, zanedrummer and Black Wolf, i'm sure he'll add you two if he hasn't already. just check the leaderbord and watch for your position.

And thanks for the "good job" peoples.

@Elite Effect:

I'm not sure for me. I'm done with my current game at home right now, Frontlines, but i'm having trouble deciding on which to pop in next atm.

I'll actually post in one of these threads for once, I would have in the last ones but after 10 septillion posts I don't really feel like it.

-

And I plan on play the new Gears 3 DLC when I get the chance to play my 360 again, that or more Sonic Generations I have Speed Runs to do.

[quote user="Black Wolf XCI"]

It doesn't seem like the Facebook page or Twitter is used very frequently, if at all, but I guess you can add me to the leaderboard as well.

[/quote]I'm not updating the Facebook or Twitter, so I've asked EE to remove those links.  I may recommence it at a later date, but I have no current plans to.

I'll add you to the leaderboard as soon as I can.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

Is the header being carried over from the last one? I really wanna know if I was right.

[/quote] 

Yeah, it will be carried over.  What was your answer again? 

[quote user="zanedrummerdx"]

Hey. Nice thread. Anyway add me to the leader board if I'm not already on it yet

[/quote]

You are already on it.  You've been mentioned on a few of the Daily Tracker. 

California Games.

Nailed some more Saints Row 3 last night as my coop partner decided it was time to grace me with his presence!!!  Civ Rev on the WP7 is also keeping my attention a fair bit too!!!