Forum Levels?

Ok its been two years now practically an I'm STILL Level 5! is level 5 the summit? because I have seen some people go from 6 to 8 an I'm still waiting for level 6, seriously what do you have to have to level up, anyone know??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm daily regular on here and have been at a 5 for a good year now. The CUL level is a joke anyway no one really cares.
If it means that much to you, basically just be helpful and a good member. Posting threads like this wont help.

I think a moderator actually has to promote you past 5, and odds are most of the mods could care less about CUL level is why. 

Follow the rules, be helpful and polite to others, answer questions to help the solve their problem.  Get involve in coverstion in a peaceful manner and so on.  There is a guid somewhere but my meds are wearing of and I can't see good nor do I feel good.  I'll be back.

I believe it's all post count now, so just keep posting. I've been 7 for 2 years so you'll get used to it :P.

www.xbox.com/.../iconsandlevels

List of forum Icons if you would like to have them.  

[quote user="Moshed Brotatoe"]

I'm daily regular on here and have been at a 5 for a good year now. The CUL level is a joke anyway no one really cares.
If it means that much to you, basically just be helpful and a good member. Posting threads like this wont help.

I think a moderator actually has to promote you past 5, and odds are most of the mods could care less about CUL level is why. 

[/quote]LOLz!Well Im well overdue for a promotion! But I dont Bow down to no one, just tired of being a 5..

I was a level 5 for 4 years.

-

@ Isaac. Lol!

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

yeah an I swear I seen one person on here go from level 6 to 8 in one year, go figure, thats allot of BOWING!

The mods deny it but it seems obvious that they still control who goes past level 5. OP will be at 5 for a long time I bet.

im lvl3 but who cares about pointless details

sent from xbox ie

I inclined to believe that getting past level 5 is moderator controlled.