Forum Icons For Crazy?

Could there be a way that I could get one for my forum gamercard? I originally wanted the Ambassador icon but when I sign the papers to be an Xbox Forum Ambassador I didn't get a reply back and my icon. ;_;

I feel like a sad and lonely pony trying to get her cutie mark for she have friends and be special on something like the rest do. O.o T~T

So is there a way?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Do you honestly think you will ever get one behaving like this?

...Wow. I think it's time for this sad and lonely pony to be put down.

All you're doing is lowering your chances of getting an Ambassadorship if all you do is beg for one.

-

If you really want one so bad just change your poststyle and hopefully you improve enough that'll they consider you. :)

-

Also remember that you don't need to be an Ambassador to help people. So just go help people, who cares if you don't have an icon.

I feel bad for liking Friendship is Magic now...

Why not?  There are more ambassadors than regular users these days.

It's a shame.  Crazy does occasionally start a genuine discussion, but it's overlooked because more often that not there are the useless threads he creates.

No offense, but it might be time to start a new account.  This one for talking about love, cute stuff and how lonely you are, and a silver one that is used for genuine discussion.  You might get to be an ambassador  on that account.  Just be sure not to let anyone know it's Crazy.  It would be weird, because most people use their gold for discussion and their silver for trolling.

You don't need a badge, just be yourself. It works, look how many people fall for it every time.

Its a badge, that is all. There are bigger things in life to think about then one of these.

If you are trying to join the Ambassador Program for the sole reason to get the icon on your gamercard, then you should not be applying. The fact you created a thread about it will lessen your chances even more.

^^^

This. IDK if you have an envy episode or are just trolling but my advice is to wait and change your behavior. Maybe next year if you wasn't suspended or violated the policy of the forums you can apply again and get in but like i said maybe.

I think maybe CrazyMvM94's "wishes" might come true. Sadly only he will be able to see it when he tries to Sign on, "Permission Denied on the Forums, You have been Suspended until 12/25/2145. Please try again then"...

jk