Forum Game Night..

What happened last friday?

We trailed off and had ignorance befall our shiny custom games.

Sure, most of our past regulars were AWOL, and such.

I myself, couldn't stand certain.."captains" running their mouths.

Well, that was then. This is now? Is anyone to host another?

I like the principal of it all, mostly when we trail off in groups and go matchmaking.

"Don't be afraid to boot 'noisy' randoms. They'll get the hint"

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

im sorry, its all my fault, i would have bogged the group together with bogaglue if i didnt have to work so late in the end!

ha ha but anyway, I have pencilled this friday in and tried to rule out 99% of distractions, i think Haraki was going to do another?

Yeah, i just found the forum with everything. Your the new guy right?

Kewlsauce, send and FR and let's play sometime.

yeah mostly new, i joined the forum when heaps of classics were helping alot, lotus cooks issac modest sion and so on and so forth, and got to join a few game nights before the new forum! so i think i only joined around nov/dec last year!

my mouth doesnt run too much whilst playing, i mostly just covey only the necessary, and concentrate too much!

I would still do them... if I had much of a reason to come to these forums anymore besides twiddle my thumbs and stare at an avatar shrugging his shoulders.

OMG, BFBC2 has the 870?

I love that gun in Rainbow 6 [:P].

how come i get the feeling that after i left, everyone else decided to do the same? anyways, if anything, i suppose i'd be able to host if no one else steps up to the plate.

I can't belive you didn't get Battlefield Bad Company 2 Bob! I think you would have enjoyed it. It is the most fun you will ever have playing with friends. Well, other than a really fun and innovative custom game.

add me plz

I'll play if its a regular weekly thing :)