Forum Forza 5 Play Date 12-6-13

So we all have had time to get the training wheels off. I am hosting a play date on 12-6-13 and you all can come.

Time: 10pm Eastern Time

Game: Forza 5

Who can play: Everyone and anyone.

Rules: Everything will be turned OFF but you all can keep it on auto trans if you like.

Special: We will have a "Screaming Chicken" race. Only 1977 Trans Am's ( "C" class). If I have forgot anything I will post back when I remember. Hope all is well and game on.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No option to turn on the racing/braking line?  Good luck avoiding the ensuing pile-ups... o.O

If I am online, I will be there

I might be a little late, but I'll be there.

[quote user="Trippul G"]

No option to turn on the racing/braking line?  Good luck avoiding the ensuing pile-ups... o.O

[/quote] I am open G, it can change depending on what people want.

Hah...sorry, didn't mean to come across as "well if you ain't playin' by MY rules, then I ain't playin'!"

Not that it really matters what I want anyway, since I don't even own the game (or an XB1, for that matter).

I already have plans to get together with a friend tonight. We'll be playing some Xbox One and maybe we'll pop in for a few races. Shoot me an invite to the party when you're on Peddler.

No worries G.  I do play some where friends can only play when assets are all on.  Sounds great crunch.

room is going up in about 10 min

Lets do this!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AXEL172, this race is for you bud.