fortress craft

hey i was woundering if anybody knows if fortress craft has been taken off the marketplace because i cant find it and when I try to download it on the xbox site it says that there is a glitch in the system and then wont download.

please help!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I dl'd it 2 days ago from my 360.

Fortress Craft is in the Indie Games section. It's a must have game.

Indie games are not available in all regions, you maybe in a country which can not access indie games.

Im in Australia and we dont even have indie games, so devo to find that out.

They would make alot of sale's for the game over here too.

looks like ill be mine crafting!

dear microsoft can you please make an indie games section for ireland we dont have indie games and i heard minecraft was coming out for the xbox it would make a lot of sales here

Trust me... you guys aren't missing anything...  That game is crap.

Fortress Craft isn't available on Finland either :/ GOD DAMNIT!

It sucks. And I'm a fan of these games.

Hello me name is knipknap. For the people that wan't to download indie games you sould read this (Im from the netherlands so we can't use any indie games) 1. You need a usb stick then setup your usb as a xbox360 memmory stick. 2. Download a indie profiel you can find this profiel on google or yohoo use the name to find it Indie Profiel's. If you search this you may find free Profiels some you need to pay for it. 3.take you usb out of your xbox place it in your pc. For more information look  on this website. All CopyRight's goes to Microsoft At own risc to use it not me!. I got full respect for Microsoft and me meaning of this link is only to help those people that need so bad indie!. [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Poyp6dGVLnU&feature=grec_index]

Or you can just spend 20 bucks or so and buy the superior version on PC, Minecraft. Seriously.