Forsa Motorsport 3_ Disc unreadable

I last played Forsa 3 about a year and a half ago. About the time Forsa 4 came out. Recently I wanted to play again and continue my career. When I put the disc         (Forsa 3) in Xbox said an Update was needed for the game. I let the update install, restarted the Xbox and selected to play the game. It started to load, then message said "disc unreadable clean dis and restart" I did that and had same result. No visible scratches on the disc. I bought another disc that the seller said was in excellent condition, tested and worked on their console. I have the same result with this disc as I had with my original disc. I deleted all related content on my hard drive for Forsa 3. When I put the disc in, I was asked to install the content from disc 2. I did that and put disc one back in. After a few screens the message pops up "disc unreadable". So, the disc is readable to a certain point. Both play discs that I have are extremely clean and have no scratches.

I have an Xbox slim that is barely a year old. Other games play without any issues whatsoever. This problem showed up after an update. The only thing I have not been able to do is try these discs on another console. Seems like my machine was updated badly.

How can I revert this update? 

Answer
Answer

Hi Jejenkins56,

Thanks for your question.

Are you able to install the game on your hard drive? This make take a while, but if succeed, the console will only have to recognize the disc.

If that didn't work, then the best alternative thing you can do is test the game on another console. If it works on one or more consoles, but not yours, it's properly an disc-drive issue.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rick N.,
Vision Verrify

borntolearn.mslearn.net
microsoft.com/learning

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 9 Applies to: