Forget MW3 and BF3. Its all about TimeSplitters.

Yep im still playing TimeSplitters, 2 and Future Perfect. AND WHAT?! It is and always will be one of best FPS ever, since Goldeneye 64. Put down MW3 or BF3 and lets get back to the good ole days, with classic arcade feel, brilliant story, compelling soundtrack and those god damn monkeys.

Sorry for being off-topic, I just wanted to say something, since everyone is fighting over them both.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 23 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Also with Skyrim on the hirazon, im going to have no social life soon. But i know RPG's isn't everyone's cup of tea.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........................Except for the Skyrim part.

Oh yea! They're supposed to announce Timesplitters 4 soon

Hello Kitty's Wild Adventure 2.

GOTY.

I loved timesplitters 2, but god, that game aged badly.

Yes Timesplitters was a great game.  It reminded me a LOT of the original GOldeneye but even more fun.  Lots of things to do and it even had a great co-op campaign.  

TimeSplitters  <3

- I played both (TimeSplitters 2 & Future Perfect) With my brother, in fact i gave him Future perfect as a birthday gift and we played it till the end. This is out of topic but i wish they made a new one or made a remastered copy for the xbox.  

All in all i would play this with my brother any day over call of duty or BF3...this is however my choice.

They should Bring back TimeSplitters Future Perfect, That game was Fun and Entertaining

Mesa no like grave digging. :(

Necro bumping is lame