Forge Question

I was working on a map with a friend of mine the other day for roughly three hours. The map is actually very generic and is made for a one bomb **** gametype. It's basically a maze where blue team spawns on one side with the bomb while red team takes the snipe towers and watches out over the field. We were adding a couple of finishing touches and decided to give the map a go with a couple of friends.

~

The first few times we played the map we were blue team and another player kept saying something about the map was acting weird. When I got to be sniper I saw what he meant. I looked near where the blue team spawn and one of the 2x2 blocks I had laid there kept flashing and popping up and out of position before falling back down. I asked them to look at the block and they claimed that it wasn't doing it on there screen, that is just wasn't there.

~

So this block I placed is only showing up as a glitchy piece on red team but not even appearing on blue team? Any idea how to fix this? It isn't the draw distance because we created it in the coliseum.

~

Thanks in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It's just faulty geometry. There's a ton of it in this game for some reason. Just go back into editing and move it a bit. Slightly reposition it or slightly change the angle of the piece. That will usually fix it.

That cleared it up. Thanks mate.